Sunday, August 5, 2012

First Quarter


Time moves so fast…
That I haven’t noticed that everything around me had already changed…
First grading is almost up but I have learned a lot in this grading period and the knowledge and learning’s that I have learned in this grading period will always stay in my mind.
First grading period, ICT IV is a little bit difficult…
I learned in this grading period are making Blogs and that makes my First grading a difficult one, but it does not matter. Because of doing a lot of exercises that makes me feel dizzy in making it. Despite of my dizziness I became more interested in it. I really wanted to learn about it and I really need to master it. And we still continued to post on our blogs.  Every time I really need to rushed because it’s late and every time I make my draft it’s on rush and always the result is not that so good and sometimes there are wrong grammar because I made it on rush.
So I have to set a schedule when doing my draft and posting it in my blog, so that I may not be late in posting it and not in rushed in doing my draft so that the result will be better. 
If I can do this things on the coming grading period this gives big help to me.

5 comments:

  1. thats a good job.. set your schedule in doing your projects and activities so that you Will finish it on time..good luck ..HAND...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great,,just be more industrious in doing your projects and soon you're be on top!!!GOOD LUCK N GODBLESS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Keep it up. More Power:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice reflection . keep up your good work to achieve your goal . good luck to the next grading periods and God Bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  5. .good job.. keep up the good work...GBU..

    ReplyDelete